Review Rating: Positive.
Â
VivaStreet Ad ID: 345853564.
VivaStreet User ID: 63380503.
Secret Hostess Listing ID: 11449414.
Date of Booking:
02/10/2026.
Booking Type, Length & Fee Paid:
Incall Booking - 30 Minutes.
Booking Fee Paid - £150 (£100 standard fee, and £50) for extras.
It should have been £160 with extras but I only had £150 (which she accepted) due to her not including extras in her comms.
Booking Comms:
Initially via txt a few weeks ago but also WhatsApp with most of the comms being done on WhatsApp and finalised on WhatsApp.
Comms had been consistent both ways but ongoing for a few weeks as every time I attempted to book, her phone was off but She'd then get back to me later on. I received a WhatsApp message last night with her confirming availability for this morning.
We then proceeded to make the booking arrangements last night for today with me again reaching out this morning to confirm.
I did attempt to ask her about specific work days & times towards the end of the booking but unfortunately, her English is limited.
The only thing that I take issue with here is that she didn't send me her price list of extras prior to the booking start
However, I couldn't fault her for the final instructions/directions that she provided me with prior to me going up to her apartment with photos of the front gate and intercom (I did see my messages on her phone, so she does manage her own booking comms).
Included Services:
She showed me her services list on arrival as it quickly became apparent that we have unexpected extras that I was not aware of due them not being sent to me, and her VS profile appearing to show all of her services as all inclusive of her standard booking fee. I then asked her to forward them extras to me towards the end of our booking, which I made out to her that I wanted her services list sent to me in case I return for another booking (however, I knew it's really so I can attach them to my review) but I didn't tell her that. I did make clear to her that she needs to remove A-Levels from her VS advertisement and disclose all extras.
We did the following included service:
- Penetration (Protected) Cowgirl and Doggy positions.
Extra Services:
Â
We did the following extra services:
Â
- RO.
- OWO.
Again, both extras should have been £30 extra each (total - £60).
However, as per the above, she accepted £50 instead of £60 due to her poor initial comms and the lack of transparency of extras.
Location Details:
Birmingham City Centre - Jewellery Quarter (CAZ - Clean Air Zone).
Ample street parking spaces close by, but it was very busy there today so I parked a fair few streets away and walked across.
Nice apartments that I would personally put in the in the higher end category or possibly moving towards the higher end. The SP apartment was clean and tidy inside, and the external intercom access was nice and easy to use prior to me heading up.
Her Appearance & Attire:
I'd say accurate overall to her VS and SH public gallery photos (the photo of her sitting on the black sofa is certainly her).
She was wearing black hijab clothing with a black (sexy) bodysuit underneath (she looked very good) with big knockers
Booking Details:
I arrived 12 minutes early and then messaged the SP to make her aware of this. 6 minutes prior to the booking start she sent me the final apartment details, photos, directions etc. I then made my way to the external front gate. I called the intercom, she buzzed me through. She then met me at the front door of the communal hallway, and then leaded me upstairs, giving me a good view of her lovely peach of a bunda to which we then eventually reached her apartment. Once inside, as per the above mentioned, we had some issues/confusion in regards to services and extras. I was expecting anal as it's listed on her VS profile that she does this. She then confirms that she doesn't do it to which I said that you should remove it from your VS profile then, which she did take it well and didn't argue it at all. I then mentioned other services that I wanted to do with her as per her VS profile to which she then showed me her extras list. So, as per the above I only had £150 (£100) for the booking, and I always allow and take extra cash for extras (which was £50 today). Anyway, after the initial confusion, paperwork sorted and onto the action. I get undressed. We first start with me feeling her up from behind with me also sucking on her big titty nip nips with her stroking my cock to which it quickly raises to the occasion, she then gives me a nice oh...with a smile as to let me know that she's happy with what she's seeing. I then place her down onto the end of the bed, and I then go down on her. Clean shaven down there and she tasted amazing with a nice natural scent along with it. As I always do, I fully used my tongue to my advantage with me going in between her clit and mixing it up and down her pussy to which I could see and feel that she genuinely enjoyed it with some initial groans to eventually loud moaning of pleasure. We then got up, I moved over towards the bed, lay down for her to get in front of me for some very good OWO (although, no DT and I believe £50 extra for it is abysmal) when I later viewed her full extras list. Then, rubber on to her then getting on top of me for some cowgirl. She did ride me very well, slowly at first, then with some good force to which it did feel incredible as she's nice and tight with her moaning loudly I then got into doggy with her. I initially entered in and out of her slowly to which she gasped out some loud moans. I then picked up the pace, angling my fat bellend upwards into her g-spot to which she then grips the sheets and screams out with pleasure to which we both eventually climax with her legs twitching at the end to which we both laughed and said to each other, that was good we then got dressed and I asked her to WhatsApp me her full list of services (as aforementioned above) to which she did. We then attempted to have a chat but again, her English is limited, so shortly after us getting dressed, she walked me downstairs, little kiss at the door and off I went.
Overall Feelings:
She just about scrapes it as a positive booking for me due to her lack of transparency of her extras in her initial booking comms.
However, the sex was good and I believe that her stated ethnicity is genuine and she was polite, well mannered and professional.
Would I recommend - Yes, If you're either willing to go for the complete basic service or prepared to pay for her pricey extras.