Since this is a heath category, just wanna ask you guys about your thoughts on hardsports. Have you ever tried doing this? and what are the risks or possible diseases you can get by performing this act. Also, is there a way to avoid them? And to those who are into this, do you mind sharing why you like hardsports, thank you folks. 

P.S. I do not have any plan of doing this, just curious.

Why did you get curious about it? Is it someting you saw? well as for me, I haven't watch anything like it. I only knew this because I searched what it means lol. 

I was offered by my ex partner in doing this but I immediately refused because I find it gross.

Even if there's no associated diseases in this act I won't do it as this is just crazy. Talking about shit? I don't think I'll be able to eat in a week or probably a month. Not my cup of tea for dude. 

My friend tried this one out of curiosity and she definitely regreted it. Keep telling me not to do it because its gross and can make you sick.

I actually don't know this kind of activities. I still have to look this up, and I do not like what I am reading. lolThis thing is really not my thing I guess.

I am really familiar with hardsport. The first time I saw this kind of activity really freaks me out. I didn't even know this is possible to happen. Well, I just get used to it.

planejayne

I am really familiar with hardsport. The first time I saw this kind of activity really freaks me out. I didn't even know this is possible to happen. Well, I just get used to it.
Have you try it? How does it goes?

The first time I heard hardsport I really thought it was just a hard sex with different things involve. But when I search it up, damn, so awful. Eating feces is so gross. 

Isn't this activity make you sick? I mean, searching and knowing the meaning of this is totally sick.

@naughtygeri absofuckinlutely!!! I so regret agreeing to watch one of this. ðŸ˜©

oh wow, I know this is a thing but this still make me feel like throwing up even hearing the words ðŸ’¢

yeah, I don't wanna try this because we all know why but the "yolo" thing is making me doubt that decision lol. As of the moment, I know I wouldn't do it but I guess, I’ll probably find someone who is into this and then would ask me to at least try it....

This sounds gross, I am not familiar with this btw.😅

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16102