What’s the craziest thing you’ve done just to satisfy your lust? Mine was ditching my best friend on her quest for looking a perfect wedding gown just to fuck one of the groomsmen. She can’t blame, the guy is a bit of a dish.

Mine cutting some classes by pretending to be sick just to go to the school clinic and flirt with the hot and handsome nurse in charge.

Fucking my neighbor. Her house is like three houses away from ours but she was so damn hot that I would really go and flex purposely in her backyard until she let me get down with her. I went to her house in the middle of the night and covered myself with hoodies and big clothes so my neighbors and siblings won't notice me lol. Dick satisfied, no regrets.

Oh, I have a lot of stories in my closet regarding this one. 

Having sex at my workplace. I am pretty sure it counts. My hot workmate just seems to be into the thrill of it as well, wroks really well for me. 

Having sex with my mother's godson. It was my mom's birthday and I am horny as fuck, good thing he feels the same way. We hit it off at our house attic.

I was in the store when I saw this hot salesman talking to other customer. He was so handsome and sexy, when we have our eyes with each other, I look at him flirtatiously. To cut the chase, we make out in the storage room, leaving my grocery outside. lol

wadepoole

Oh, I have a lot of stories in my closet regarding this one.
Care to share? I would love to hear those stories.

Leaving an important meeting just to have a hot sex with my secretary. I got scolded but its worth it. lol

Putting my paper works aside just to have a score with my besfriend's hot brother. My friend doesn't know this tho. We just keep it a secret to everyone and I always sneak in to his room. lol

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116