Oh it's hot. Most men I've hooked up with really enjoyed this. π
Oh it's hot. Most men I've hooked up with really enjoyed this. π
laurine32
T-bagging? I never tried it I guess? When I do the sucking its usually the dick I do and I only lick the bag.
Same here. Though I also suck the bag but I don't usually stay longer there. I am more into BJ and deepthroat.
You should try this. There are escorts who offer this service. All you need to do is to visit their website and check their services, you can also make a request to them.
Yes, because most boys love T-bagging you know, it's turning them on.
lizziepop
T-bagging? I think that would be great! you want to do it with me?π.
Are you also into deepthroat? By the way, I sent you a message! π
T-bagging? I think that would be great! you want to do it with me?π.
I never experienced T-bagging, i think this would be awesome. and i wanna try it!
T-bagging? I never tried it I guess? When I do the sucking its usually the dick I do and I only lick the bag.
I always try this when I am doing some blowjob. I just can't help it.
I had once, when I got so drunk at my friends party and we played truth or dare. Obviously, I got the dare of doing T-bagging, it's crazy but it was fun maybe because I am so wasted that time. I do not remember how I did it though but my friends told me I did great. π