Maybe yes, because most escorts in London have a great service for me.
Maybe yes, because most escorts in London have a great service for me.
jesicka
marikwin
Not all escorts in London are the best, I've been an escort there before and I was disappointed. Her performance is not that good, I mean it’s like she doesn't have any energy.@marikwin Maybe she is not in the mood.Or maybe she just had a bad day.
marikwin
Not all escorts in London are the best, I've been an escort there before and I was disappointed. Her performance is not that good, I mean it’s like she doesn't have any energy.
@marikwin Maybe she is not in the mood.
Not all escorts in London are the best, I've been an escort there before and I was disappointed. Her performance is not that good, I mean it’s like she doesn't have any energy.
Especially to those hot mature women! They are the best!😋
@kyliem Yeah! it was awesome when they really rock my world. agh! I miss That feeling.
mandygirl
I don't think so, maybe because i am just a newbie
@mandygirl You should try asian escort, they are the best!
shirlybeans
Ofcourse, like those asian escorts really make me horny!
@shirlybeans me too, they look innocent but, damn! they pretty good.
Ofcourse, like those asian escorts really make me horny!
mistynite
How about best escorts are in London but Asians 😆
you like Asians?
I do believe in this as most London escorts are really good or good escorts would specifically come to London to offer their service.....hahah just don't mind me I am just bubbling here 😅
mistynite
How about best escorts are in London but Asians 😆
If they like petite girls, asians for sure..
Yeah, you’re right.I also noticed that most of the escorts i booked, escorts in london are the best for me. They are kind of naughty and I liked it.
The first time I booked an escort is from London, and I really had a wonderful night and the reason why I am now into escorts.
Yeah right. escorts in London are so professional like they won't disappoint you.
Well, you have a point, most of them are pretty amazing.Like they really complete my night.
You’re right! Escorts in London are breathtaking. Every time I booked them they always give me a hot night.
Of course me, professional escorts in London are awesome, like most of them will give you a fantastic night. You will not get bored.
You're right, professional escorts in London are amazing, my money are worth it everytime i booked them.
Me! Escorts in London are hot, they never disappoint me every time I book them.
Of all the escorts I’ve booked, London escorts are the best. I mean most of them make me feel fascinating and they really fulfil my needs.
Best escorts are in London!!! Who else is with me?