To those who love BJ, do you guys like having it before or after sex? For me, ending sex with explosion in the mouth feels hevanly good… Damn, just thinking about it gets me hard, would die for a good oral sex right now.

It depends, but sometimes I do blow job to my boyfriend without sex.

Blow job after sex is much better for me!😉

lizziepop

It depends, but sometimes I do blow job to my boyfriend without sex.
You also do that ? I do that, but not sometimes.😊

Before sex for me cause it serves like an appetizer and the guy I'm having sex with really loves it. 

Why bother choosing when you can do both? right? and it's much more exciting and satisfying this way... don't complicate your life fellas.. 👌

I agree with @lizziepop on this one. It totally depends on the mood because sometimes you'd like to play around first and would do some sucking but there are days where you are rushing and would jump right to fucking..

The opposite @boomboom most men I've had sex with wanna start it with explosion 😂👅😁

Well there are men who like to do it in a certain order. I met one before, he would always like it to start with a blowjob then sex and like there are certain sex positions that he wants and should be in order 😹 we would do those sex positions all the time. 

whenever I wanted 

well others asked for a BJ even without having to do sex 😏

I enjoy a bj anytime really before sex in the middle. Its an added bonus for me. But always like to cum inside the women I'm with 

starbug123

I enjoy a bj anytime really before sex in the middle. Its an added bonus for me. But always like to cum inside the women I'm with 
creampie 👅

blowjob in public 

jesicka

starbug123

Oh yes!!!!!!😍

Both, of course. Especially if I am in a good mood.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16117